Please do not advertise web sites unless they are approved from a team member.
Posts made by frankrbruno
New Qtum Raspbian Release! Ver. 12.09
New Qtum Raspbian Release!
Upgrade to Debian Buster 10.2 release
Qtum 0.18.2 with new UI
Switched to 64bit on Raspberry pi 2b-4b
Major speed improvements on 64bit
Automated staking with qtumsetup and qtumstake tools
Qtum Raspbian (Recommended from Raspberry Pi 2 - Raspberry Pi 4)
How to install on your SD card:
QTUM Development Updates (December 02 -08)
Take a look at this week's highlights in the development updates! Version 0.18.2 of the #Qtum Core wallet ha[censored] the release page. This recommended update comes with two new looks along with some other great features.
Qtum Update - 0.18.2 Recommended update New Desktop UI, full redesign and 3 themes available!!!
Qtum Update - 0.18.2 Recommended update
New Desktop UI, full redesign and 3 themes available!!!
Qtum 0.18.2 Changelog
v0.18.2 – Recommended Update: New GUI, New features, Security improvements and Bug fixes.
◦ New GUI implemented with two new themes added (light and dark blue).
◦ Add signrawsendertransactionwithwallet and signrawsendertransactionwithkey rpc calls to support OP_SENDER raw transactions signing.
◦ Add a new process to clean BlockIndex entries older than the last moving checkpoint.
◦ Add outputIndex to transaction receipts (requires to reindex once to update the old log entries).
◦ Add -showevmlogs option to show/hide evm logs in the console.
◦ Reduce the max needed glibc version to 2.11 (fix build on CentOS 7).
◦ Fix build on OS X Catalina.
◦ Fix out-of-source build.
◦ Fix gitian build.
◦ Unbreak build with Boost 1.72
◦ Update Mac OS README.
◦ Update blockchain data.
◦ Add recent checkpoints.
Linux Repositories are also updated (Debian, Ubuntu, CentOS, Archlinux, Mint, Raspbian)
We have available a bootstrap.dat file for faster sync, more details on https://qtumeco.io/wallet