Posts made by frankrbruno
New Qtum Raspbian Release!
This new release brings huge changes, including optimized releases for Raspberry Pi 4 and the Raspberry Pi Zero.
- Upgrade to Debian Buster 10 release
- Cleaned up unnecessary files
- Improved Zram and increased Swap file up to 2GB (RPI Zero)
- Qtum 0.18.0
- Testnet launcher available
- Qtum launchers are now in the "Internet" section on the applications menu
- Release version of solar 1.0 included
- More wallpapers
Qtum Raspbian (Recommended from Raspberry Pi 2 - Raspberry Pi 4)
Qtum PiZero (Recommended for Raspberry Pi 1 and Pi Zero)
***New Qtum Raspbian released! Version 7.29***Stake With Raspberry Pi · Qtum Documentation
Multithreaded Zram performance improvements
Qtum testnet launcher added
Raspberry pi4 support
Kernel updated to 4.19
Development tools and libraries now added to Raspbian
Qt dev libs
And more cool wallpapers!
Desktop version: https://raspbianimages.s3.amazonaws.com/2019-07-29-Qtum-Raspbian.zip
CLI version: https://raspbianimages.s3.amazonaws.com/2019-07-29-Qtum-Raspbian-lite.zip
RE: New QTUM Soft Fork Update
Best place to download the wallet would be from Qtum github.
Here is the link below