Vevue (mobile app) - How to work with Qtum

• @Vincent Our plan for initial distribution of Coins will be in exchange for answering Vevue Requests. From there you'll be able to buy/sell the Coins with participating exchanges.

• qtum team

Right, it looks like this project aims to bring value with community content if I'm reading correctly:

http://www.govevue.com/comakery/

• Hi Brett,
    I'm Codeeer, CTO at Vevue.  I'm happy to answer any technical questions.  I'm also available to visit your team.

• qtum team

@codeeer said in Vevue (mobile app) - How to work with Qtum:

Hi Brett,
    I'm Codeeer, CTO at Vevue.  I'm happy to answer any technical questions.  I'm also available to visit your team.

Yes, that's great to hear. We should set up a time to talk with our Co-Founders; Patrick, Jordan, and Neil. I understand you're in Northern China. Drop me or Patrick a message and we can share some information.

• qtum team

@codeeer said in Vevue (mobile app) - How to work with Qtum:

also available to visit you

hi nice to meet you codeeer!

• @Brett

Yes, Vevue Coins will be distributed in exchange for video content - answering Vevue Requests. The initial Requests will focus on users creating video reviews of high traffic locations. Vevue will monetize each video with relevant ads, giving Vevue 's video database and Vevue Coin value.

CoMakery is a team we've partnered with to help design a platform where anyone can contribute to projects in exchange for earning crypto-equity in the project. We'll continue to update Vevue's task page as CoMakery nears launch.

Note* Our current coin distribution page doesn't account for a potential ICO. We've been waiting for more clarity in the legal landscape before moving forward.

• qtum team

@vevue said in Vevue (mobile app) - How to work with Qtum:

@Brett

Yes, Vevue Coins will be distributed in exchange for video content - answering Vevue Requests. The initial Requests will focus on users creating video reviews of high traffic locations. Vevue will monetize each video with relevant ads, giving Vevue 's video database and Vevue Coin value.

CoMakery is a team we've partnered with to help design a platform where anyone can contribute to projects in exchange for earning crypto-equity in the project. We'll continue to update Vevue's task page as CoMakery nears launch.

Note* Our current coin distribution page doesn't account for a potential ICO. We've been waiting for more clarity in the legal landscape before moving forward.

So this type of system would be like adsense on Youtube? Very interesting. While YouTube appears to never stop growing, I have noticed some of the niche industries moving to their own channels. YouTube also seems to be trying to penetrate the game streaming market, which Twitch does well in.

If you're looking to build a platform like this, that monetizes content with blockchain technology, you would probably attract a lot content makers.

• @Brett

Yeah, lots of potential!

We're almost ready to launch Live video Requests too. Our Live Requests will operate similar to https://21.co. The difference being their platform pays users in exchange for answering written messages. With companies like Facebook and Youtube making a big push for Live video feeds we hope Vevue can prove people are willing to pay for a more exclusive experience.

With Vevue Requests using the power of Smart Contracts we believe we can open source and decentralize the process giving it's value back to the network. Which makes Codeeer visiting your team in May very exciting for us : )

• qtum team

a very cool project

• It will be really great Dapp with Qtum connecting East and West. good!