Core Wallet not syncing

• I have been waiting for three days now... can someone help?

Thanks

• Hello me. We have 24/7 (for the most part) available on Telegram at https://t.me/qtumofficial, if you can reach Telegram.

Here are some things to check:

1. Make sure you are using the latest version 0.18.1.

2. Does your wallet have any peer connections? Go to Window - Peers, or getpeerinfo.
      If there are no peers use the addnode command to request one with this command:

addnode qtum5.dynu.net:3888 add

1. If you have peer connections but the blockchain sync gets stuck in one place and restarting the wallet doesn't help, then exit the wallet, delete the local copy of the blockchain (in the Qtum data directory delete the folders blocks, chainstate and stateQtum) then restart the wallet to resync the whole blockchain.

Please let me know if this works or if you have more questions.

• @jb395 yes i have the new version wallet, as well as peer connections. Where do I find the Qtum data directory on a MAC?

• @me I have two folders - MacOS folder and a Resources Folder, neither have chainstate and stateQtum

• @me the default Qtum data director on Mac is /Users/<user name>/Library/Application Support/Qtum

• @jb395
    I have two folders - MacOS folder and a Resources Folder, neither have chainstate and stateQtum

• @me On the Mac, use Cmd - Shift - . (dot) to see hidden files in Finder. Or you can use the EasyFind application set to show Invisible Files & Folders. The easiest way to delete the local blockchain is by using File - Restore Wallet - delete blockchain data - and then restarting (on Qtum-Qt).