Please Help I have lost my QTUM

• I sent 289.30303767 QTUM from my Exodus account 0x2f81edb1a9f8f8eb7eb8bd04aa47639996152832
    on October 15th to my Bittrex account 0xae7a05f30f2a92c3d357a2bc0faf4e59d3a0884c
    not realising they were no longer accepting the old token. I can see in Etherscan it was sent successfully but Bittrex said there is nothing they can do and Exodus said there is nothing they can do.
    My TXHash: 0xe0d13f52f33a045b1c94ddb4d8f436e67a55a6a4837fe93a2f835e7e9d242400
    Block Height: 4367707 (23072 block confirmations)
    I can see the tokens sitting on the etherscan just have no idea what to do to get them back from here. Can you please help me.

Thank you Narelle Valentine.

• qtum team

Are you capable of signing a message or otherwise capable of proving that you own the Exodus address? We can recover it, but that aspect is important. We can't do anything without proof that you own the address. Please email with all the info [email protected] and cc [email protected]

• Yes I can sign, what do you need to prove my Exodus account is mine?

• @qtum-earlz Hi how do I sign a message for you or provide proof of my Exodus account? I have emailed Exodus but they are overwhelmed with web traffic.

• Hi qtum-earlz I spoke to Exodus crew and they said I could send a small token of Eth to you to prove it is my exodus account. Please reply on how to move forward with this so I can access my QTUM tokens.

Best regards
    Narelle.

• I have a similar problem. I downloaded the wallet and it did not create an desktop icon and I cannot find it on my computer. I received my tokens for the exchange successfully. After closing the wallet, I cannot find where it is. I looked in by Windows(C:)\Program Files, sorted by date, and there is nothing there. Any ideas?

• @qtum-earlz I spoke to Exodus crew and they said I could send a small token of Eth to you to prove it is my exodus account. Please reply on how to move forward with this so I can access my QTUM tokens.

Best regards
    Narelle.