Qtum Update - MANDATORY UPDATE - SOFT FORK INCOMING!
jb395 last edited by
Qtum 0.17.6 Changelog
- v0.17.6 - Soft fork - Mandatory update
- Add header signature verification (soft fork at block 399100 for mainnet/391993 for testnet).
- Add support for bitcore RPC calls, configure with ./configure --enable-bitcore-rpc to enable.
- Make spam filter ban list persistent.
- Enable spam filter for blocks.
- Add support for hardened checkpoints.
- Fix a bug that prevented seen stake set from working properly.
- Fix a bug that prevented opening qtum.conf file from Qt wallet in OSX.
- Fix getblockstats rpc call for PoS blocks.
- Fix a bug with callcontract that caused msg.sender to return a wrong value when gasLimit was specified.
- Fix linearize python script.
- Rename argument -notusechangeaddress to -usechangeaddress.
Linux Repositories are also updated (ubuntu, archlinux, debian, mint, raspbian) https://docs.qtum.site/en/qtumrepo/
We have available a bootstrap.dat file for faster sync, more details on https://qtumeco.io/wallet