error synchronising to the network depsite downloading to latest version

• HI i have an error on my qtum wallet that keeps popping up around 85 % synchronising and it says error reading from database shutting down and thus i cant do anything on my wallet please help

0_1532051944976_erorr.png

• Hello chilllerfunk, for this situation (where the wallet gets stuck with the synchronization) I recommend deleting the local copy of the blockchain and starting over. The whole sequence is given in Question 6 step 5 of this blog (https://medium.com/@jb395official/top-10-qtum-new-user-questions-april-22-2018-307a65dad83f):

1. Do this next step only if you have good wallet.dat backups. With the wallet stopped, delete the blockchain (folders: blocks, chainstate, database, and stateQtum — in the same “Qtum” folder as the wallet.dat file). This will cause your wallet to reload the entire blockchain when you restart. Don’t worry, the blockchain holds your coin/token balance, with 7,000+ copies worldwide. This step is effective if your wallet gets stuck syncing part way through the blockchain.

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.