About downloading Qt wallet

• Hello.
    When I download Qtum core wallet 0.15.2, I get warned that McAfee is dangerous, but can I download it?

• For historical reasons, many antivirus programs will report a false positive virus error when downloading Qtum wallet installation files, and quarantine or delete those downloads. To work around this, add an exception to the antivirus program, and if have concerns, download from the Qtum GitHub site and verify the file with a checksum.

I got the same warning with McAfee and could override the warning message by selecting the “Accept the risk” override to allow downloading of the install file. Other antiviruses are not so user-friendly and could quarantine or delete the file with no warning.

If you want, you can go to the Qtum GitHub site for the latest releases (https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases) download the correct version for your wallet install and verify the SHA256 checksum (scroll down that page to see all the checksums).

• I was able to do it.
    Thank you

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.