I ask you to return my coins

• Good day, my coins were stored on BiZhongChou, then they were transferred to the qtum fund, after which I applied to the qtum fund and gave them my address to bittrex, but it's been more than a month and I have not been answered. When does qtum plan to return coins?

• qtum team

Hi, I sent you a direct message. If anyone else is having problems, please message me directly.

• Hi all, I'm new and very convinced after watching some of your videos but I don't have enough bitcoins, hoping to buy some in the coming days but wish I could buy 1 or 2 qtums to start with because I downloaded the qtum-qt wallet but bittrex has a trade limit and that's making it impossible to buy less than 10 coins. Is there a way around this ? Maybe buying from individuals who bought a chunk of qtums from the crowd sale? Thank you.

• @qtum
    I thank the qtum team for their quick response. As it turned out, coins were transferred to me a month ago. But on bittrex there was an error and I have not credited them to the balance so far. Why did bittrex commit to placing qtum coins if they can not now return them to the users account?

• @qtum
    For me, 557 coins are very big money since my salary is only 500usd. And I was among the first who supported your project. Also I very much hoped that next year the qtum coins could grow significantly. But now, due to a bittrex failure, I have a balance of 0. I would not like to see that somebody else from the qtum community has suffered from the bittrex exchange.

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.