Lost Passphrase Help

• I have lost my passphrase and cant unlock the wallet to transfer/stake coins. Is there anything I can do? My wallets open I can see the balance just cant get into it.

• I have to ask - How did you lose the passphrase?

You will need it to access wallet and without it, as far as I am aware, there is no way to access the wallet

• I had a text doc in an USB with what I had copied in and thought was the passphrase I used for Qtum core. When i went to unlock it said it was invalid.
    up
    a couple scenarios:

1.) I ended up changing the passphrase and the words, but forgot to save the text doc before exiting.

2.) The text doc/usb were compromised and the password I had saved was used by a potential hacker to change the passphrase for the wallet so i can no longer access it.

Either way, I understand the carelessness and not writing down the passphrase on paper but need to find a way to get back in. There must be something I can do or a qtum team member I can talk to that can help.

• Hey echo, were you able to find a way out?

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.