Wallet Ports / Firewall

• Hello,
    i have set up my wallet and i am staking at the moment.
    But i have just 8 connections.
    Which ports do i have to open?

Thanks and best regards
    wiz2

• I am also interested in this. I also have 8 connections staking on Windows 2008 R2. I have made a firewall rule to allow incoming Qtum connections, but still 8 connections.

I have found a few blocks so staking is fine .. just would like to see more connections now :)

• @bmchunu said in Wallet Ports / Firewall:

I am also interested in this. I also have 8 connections staking on Windows 2008 R2. I have made a firewall rule to allow incoming Qtum connections, but still 8 connections.

I have found a few blocks so staking is fine .. just would like to see more connections now :)

any updates on these 8 connections ? should there be more ?

• 8 connections is correct for the qtum-qt wallet. This means 8 outgoing connections to other peers, and will work fine for staking. You can add additional nodes using the addnode command, and any nodes above 8 will allow incoming connections, but this will not change your block reward odds. The server wallet qtumd will connect with up to 125 other nodes, but again, this does not change the block reward odds.

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.