Raspberry Pi Staking

• You need to wait for wallet to sync, then balance shows.

• @rz Got ya... How long does that typically take? It's been 24 hours and still not showing in the balance just as a transaction. QTUM insight shows that it has been received. Thanks!

• Hey, I am also trying to set up staking on the raspberry pi 3 using the cryptominder instructions. I have done all the steps successfully up until the last bit of step 10, trying to unlock for staking.

When I try to unlock my wallet with my passphrase, press enter, add an amount of time, press enter, type true, press enter, I get an error code: -32601 and error message: Method not found.

I have successfully encrypted my wallet, and successfully sent coins that have been confirmed and appear in my getwalletinfo.

I have also checked the GUI wallet on my laptop with my wallet.dat file to check everything is good, and I am able to unlock on there no problem.

I am pretty new to this command line stuff, but up until this I was sailing. Is there anybody that has encountered this before, or knows what to do?
    Any help is appreciated as I cant find any info anywhere!

Thanks.

Note: when I ask for staking info it has "enabled": true, "staking": false.

Does that mean my wallet is unlocked for staking but not yet mature enough or does it mean my wallet is enabled but I am not staking?

Thanks again

• Hi I am looking into this for the first time, any help would be amazing! I look forward to helping anyone I can once I have learnt more myself : ) Can I stake multiple addresses / wallets on a single raspberry pi 3, is it necessary, or better to just use 1 address, and if not presumably I could just buy separate computer and do multiple addresses on that if that is the best way? Many thanks!

• I do have the same issue -> 0 balance even when the qtum explorer states the transaction as successful.
    What is the solution here to get my wallet in sync?

• having same issue, shows on the Qtum explorer successful but my wallet is still showing as 0.000

[email protected]:~$ ~/qtum-wallet/bin/qtum-cli getwalletinfo
    {
    "walletversion": 130000,
    "balance": 0.00000000,
    "stake": 0.00000000,
    "unconfirmed_balance": 0.00000000,
    "immature_balance": 0.00000000,
    "txcount": 0,
    "keypoololdest": 1514889811,
    "keypoolsize": 101,
    "unlocked_until": 1524890450,
    "paytxfee": 0.00000000,

• @g0tcha said in Raspberry Pi Staking:

having same issue, shows on the Qtum explorer successful but my wallet is still showing as 0.000

[email protected]:~$ ~/qtum-wallet/bin/qtum-cli getwalletinfo
    {
    "walletversion": 130000,
    "balance": 0.00000000,
    "stake": 0.00000000,
    "unconfirmed_balance": 0.00000000,
    "immature_balance": 0.00000000,
    "txcount": 0,
    "keypoololdest": 1514889811,
    "keypoolsize": 101,
    "unlocked_until": 1524890450,
    "paytxfee": 0.00000000,

nevermind is reflecting now

• Has anyone got this working yet?
    I am having the same problem as everyone else. I think my wallet needs to sync but there is no connection to the network.

• i am up to 16 qtum so far from January 2018

• Please everyone make sure you update the Qtum Core Wallet it's a MANDITORY upgrade

CLICK the link below

https://github.com/qtumproject/qtum/releases/tag/mainnet-ignition-v0.14.14

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.