Raspberry Pi Staking

• Hi Guys

I'm having an issue with transferring Qtum into the Wallet, I followed the steps here. https://steemit.com/qtum/@cryptominder/qtum-staking-tutorial-using-qtumd-on-a-raspberry-pi-3

Got everything running - On Step 10 - Encrypting and Unlocking Your Wallet. $ ~/qtum-wallet/bin/qtum-cli -stdin encryptwallet

I can see "unlocked_until": 0, and I set that to 99999999

I created a new account with $ ~/qtum-wallet/bin/qtum-cli getaccountaddress "accountname"
    Account info show default account "" and "accountname"

Does "getaccountaddress" create a new account and key? I assume It does because it shows up on listaccounts.

I transferred 1 Qtum from Binance to "accountname" public key. Binance confirm transfer completed.

But when I check with $ ~/qtum-wallet/bin/qtum-cli getwalletinfo
    My balance is 0.0000000

What might I have missed or done wrong?

Do I need to select which account to get info on?

If so how I select the account I want to display the info?

Thanks in advance.

• Wallet version: Mainnet Ignition v1.0.2

• qtum-0.14.3-arm-linux-gnueabihf.tar.gz - A version of qtumd and qtum-cli built for 32bit ARM platforms using Linux. This includes the Raspberry Pi and many of it's clones
      Linux

• This post is deleted!

• Hey did you find a solution to this? Having same issue. Thanks!

• You need to wait for wallet to sync, then balance shows.

• @rz Got ya... How long does that typically take? It's been 24 hours and still not showing in the balance just as a transaction. QTUM insight shows that it has been received. Thanks!

• Hey, I am also trying to set up staking on the raspberry pi 3 using the cryptominder instructions. I have done all the steps successfully up until the last bit of step 10, trying to unlock for staking.

When I try to unlock my wallet with my passphrase, press enter, add an amount of time, press enter, type true, press enter, I get an error code: -32601 and error message: Method not found.

I have successfully encrypted my wallet, and successfully sent coins that have been confirmed and appear in my getwalletinfo.

I have also checked the GUI wallet on my laptop with my wallet.dat file to check everything is good, and I am able to unlock on there no problem.

I am pretty new to this command line stuff, but up until this I was sailing. Is there anybody that has encountered this before, or knows what to do?
    Any help is appreciated as I cant find any info anywhere!

Thanks.

Note: when I ask for staking info it has "enabled": true, "staking": false.

Does that mean my wallet is unlocked for staking but not yet mature enough or does it mean my wallet is enabled but I am not staking?

Thanks again

• Hi I am looking into this for the first time, any help would be amazing! I look forward to helping anyone I can once I have learnt more myself : ) Can I stake multiple addresses / wallets on a single raspberry pi 3, is it necessary, or better to just use 1 address, and if not presumably I could just buy separate computer and do multiple addresses on that if that is the best way? Many thanks!

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.