How to Qtum token withdraw

• @frankrbruno i already sent my request on wednesday at china.. still no response. there is a guy called gavin who is always the one who responds. is that the one who responds to you

• @frankrbruno it is more like friday evening

• @qtumowner

Either way they won't be open until Monday. If you do successfully withdraw, you have to wait until they open and then they will release them...

• @frankrbruno can you use the chat

• @qtumowner no going to get in trouble for being on my phone... lol

• @frankrbruno i meant forum chat

• I have been having problems with Yunbi. They seem to be having problems responding to customer issues. Last I checked I did not see any erc20 tokens in my account and now cannot even get passed my profile page. This is really starting to concern me. Is there anyone at Qtum that can communicate with the Qtum exchange?

So from my understanding Qtum is supposed to send Yunbi my Qtum tokens in September. Is this still on target?

• Hi guys,
    I have a question. I got a message (some weeks ago) where I should change my passwort to be able to see or sold my qtum-tokens: “Your QTUM balance has been imported from qtum.bizhongchou.com to the BiZhongChou.com main site“.

This is a page where I can change my password: https://bizhongchou.com/user-login.html
    My problem is, I dont understand this language...
    How can I see my qtum-tokens now?
    Best regard
    Andreas

• Guys I think they updated the Adv or (high level ) verification page.
    They are asking for 3 pictures now.

Did anyone else withdrawing qtum having the same problem? Before Normal Verification would work without issues.

I also emailed support, for some reason haven't goten a response back this time. Maybe they are off for the weekend.

Hope to hear back from them soon.

• @needhelppls They are going overboard I think.. Even coinbase asks only for a copy of your id.. not front, back and holding it..

Are we left to the mercy of these exchange people if they want to approve us to withdraw our tokens or what?

Always a risk when you contribute on ico's where they do not directly give erc20 tokens but let the exchanges mess around with our tokens.

• @needhelppls For me my emails always took 2 weeks to get a response and if I had to get clarification then wait another 2 more weeks.. If you do not know chinese and do not live in china, very hard to deal with these people. Hope they do not mess around with our rightfully bought tokens. How do even contest or take any action if they do not cooperate with us.

• if you are stuck and need to do the advance verification, I tried it and it worked afterward. So while I hate uploading my photos online but at least it works and allow withdrawals.

• Gavin at Bizhongchou was very helpful for me. He replies to emails rather quickly during working hours.

• On bizhingchou.com when the withdrawal address is being set up it asks to select the type. If the address is the Qtum address given on Yunbi or Bittrex. What should the type selected be? The options include Community, Neoprene, LMC, Quantam Blockchain, or other?

• You talking about this right
    0_1502309976308_bizhongchou.jpg
    and then
    0_1502309992044_bizhongchouqtum.jpg

• @Guritz yeah I am. Any idea what to it should be if it's a qtum address on an exchange such as Yunbi or Bittrex

• Nope Im in same boat as you - Just wanted to make sure everyone could see what you are talking about - so we can move our Qtum around.

If I can get a firm - tested response - I will re-post - Keep updating and Ill create a new PDF for walking through so we all have a source that is clearly understandable from the newbie (that's me) level :)

• @Guritz

I'll post instructions tonight sorry I've been busy

• So I just tried .9 tokens - its in the Audit phase - I created the token in MEW using the above contract address and details.
    For those who have withdrawn - does it take 3 (working)days for them to process the withdraw.

Ill post updates as I go too!

Ill tell you one thing - Bizhongchou is a pain - anytime you touch anything - its double verified even thought you are logged in already. EMAIL and Google Verify. Its crazy to have you run through those steps that many times during the same login and verification. Maybe set the id with the two step on the immediate login process - this site design while not to hard to figure out - is super security overkill - if you have not done it - you'll see what I mean :)

• @Guritz

0_1502595152314_BIZC2.png

Click grey area then you will be redirected to your qtum wallet... click on the qtum logo and it will take a second but then it will redirect you to this page...

Then.....
    0_1502595210046_BIZC1.jpg

After u check that little box you should be able to figure out how to upload your pictures of your I.d. one pic front one pic back and the 3rd pic of you holding your id

It took over 4 business days for them to verify my account after I submitted all the photos so please be patient...