How to Qtum token withdraw

• Qtum Tokens Announcement
    July 10, 2017

At the request of many Qtum community members, a Qtum ERC-20 token will be released today, Monday, July 10th, and given to the partners that participated in the crowdsale.

This will enable users to withdraw their tokens off the exchange they used into ETH wallets that support ERC-20 tokens, like imToken and MyEtherWallet. Please test with small amounts first.

The Qtum mainnet is still on schedule to be released in September, which is when these tokens will be allowed to be swapped with Qtum.

Thank you for your understanding and support of Qtum project!

Qtum Foundation

This is all fine and dandy can you please provide instructions for the layman on how to transfer to myetherwallet and imtoken thanks...

• @qtumjunkie

https://etherscan.io/token/0x9a642d6b3368ddc662CA244bAdf32cDA716005BC

Here should be all informations you need. :)

Otherwise, follow the thread on bitcointalk.com here : https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.4400

Hope I helped.

• @Fidarel said in How to Qtum token withdraw:

https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=1720632.4400

Sorry this does not help we have no idea what to do with that and bitcointalk has no instructions either.

looking for something step by step for the layman thanks

• @Fidarel So where is the instructions for how to transfer the tokens from the respective exchanges to your myetherwallet?.. The part about creating a custom token in mew to view your transferred balance is understandable. But wondering which exchanges are now allowing you to transfer the tokens to your ether account.

• @Fidarel @qtumowner @qtumjunkie

I don't mean to sound upset in any way because I'm not, I'm just looking for answers.

We really need answers from the @qtum-team @qtum @qtum-earlz @xiaolong @Brett @Patrick This subject shouldn't just be answered from users of the forum.

We really need a wallet from the QTUM foundation that we can use with the early release of the tokens.

What do you mean we will be able to swap them for QTUM in September?

Are these not QTUM tokens that are being released?

Can we just leave our IOU's in the exchange until September?

You said in the initial announcement, "by request of the QTUM community". Who are you referring to when you say QTUM communtity because we (the QTUM Forum) have heard nothing of this(in English anyways)?

• qtum team

Many people in the crypto community feel strongly against leaving their tokens on an exchange.

You can leave the IOUs on the exchange as you wish. This ERC-20 option is for those who wish to hold their tokens and move them around freely.

https://etherscan.io/token/0x9a642d6b3368ddc662CA244bAdf32cDA716005BC
    Contract Address: 0x9a642d6b3368ddc662CA244bAdf32cDA716005BC
    Token Symbol: Qtum
    Decimals: 18

You can use MyEtherWallet and simply hit add custom token and input these details.

The ERC-20 Qtum token isn't the Qtum network token, but you will be able to swap them.

• @qtum You are still not answering the important question of how to claim the ERC-20 token for Qtum at the respective exchanges. Unless the exchange provides a way for converting the IOU to a ERC-20 token and allow you to send it to your ether address , how can this be accomplished. Can you provide details on how to do this step of converting IOU to ERC20 token and sending it to your own ether wallet for the various exchanges who are now holding the IOUs.

• @qtum
    Thank you for the quick reply.

• @qtumowner correct, the bizhongchou site has a really shitty interface
    i am.unable to understand anything
    they should make an english pags on the crowdsale page for withdrawals lf erc20 tokens

• I see that we can now withdraw our qtum from icoage to the erc20 address we provide but I'm for some reason not getting my email verification code from icoage when I try to add my address. I used to be able to get emails from them when I clicked send email verification but not anymore. I've been trying for a couple days now. Is anyone else having this problem? I'm using gmail. (I've tried support but it took a month for a response last time so I figured I'd check here.)

• @dagreek

Maybe try to call them...

Customer Service QQ: 2304668586

Official QQ group: 467591242

Email: [email protected]

• qtum team

Some of the exchanges have already started allowing withdraws, the rest should be done shortly. Bizhongchou, I'm told, will be adding some English support as well.

• Way to confusing I don't want to mess up, my question is can we leave the IOUs in the exchange and then they will be credited later on? Or do we have to withdrawal now?

• qtum team

@bross925 yes, you can leave them on the exchange

• @bross925
    That's what I'm doing. ..

• Alright, got everything setup on bizhongchou and just did a small test withdrawal. Not that difficult. The only part that wasn't very clear was adding your QTUM address, which I believe is actually just your ETH wallet address for now. You dont select ETH from the list, you have to select what google translate says is "Merger Project Asset Address:" and then select QTUM from the drop down box. Its the 3rd one on the page, first is bank, second is bitcoin, then third is the one you want.

• @frankrbruno

I sure wouldnt recommend doing that, much safer to keep them in your own wallet. You just never know what new regulations get passed that result in these exchanges get shut down, which is just one of many risks.

• How to withdraw without a "身份证号码". It said
    identification number from google translate. I am not from China so I don't know where to get one of those.
    What should I enter? I don't have a passport either?

Am I just stuck? Some help please!

Thx

• Also I do not see a way to withdraw QTUM. Only BTC, ETH, ETC withdraws. Does that mean we have to sell them to BTC, ETH, and ETC?

the guide https://qtum.bizhongchou.com/guide.pdf
    says there are QTUM withdraws. I like to withdraw them to bter or maybe on my own Ethereum wallet instead.

Do we have to wait till main net get released if we wish to withdraw without an ID?

• @OneStepAhead said in How to Qtum token withdraw:

Alright, got everything setup on bizhongchou and just did a small test withdrawal. Not that difficult. The only part that wasn't very clear was adding your QTUM address, which I believe is actually just your ETH wallet address for now. You dont select ETH from the list, you have to select what google translate says is "Merger Project Asset Address:" and then select QTUM from the drop down box. Its the 3rd one on the page, first is bank, second is bitcoin, then third is the one you want.

Thanks I got that. Maybe that's the way to withdraw qtum. However it is asking me to do the ID validation which I don't know which ID I should put. Do I have to get a passport to do this? I don't travel out the country so don't have one.

Anyway I can apply for a Chinese identification ID online? from their government?

Any help is appreciated.

Looks like your connection to QTUM was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.